Saturday, July 21, 2007

400th Post: The New Milestone

This 400th blog post means a lot to me because I have never thought of myself able to blog that much continuously but I really make it. On the other hand, today it's my last half day(Saturday) working in Exabytes Network and I'm officially resigned starting from 1200 21/07/2007. Without me noticing, I have already worked in this company for 2 years, time really flies .....

Thanks to Mr. Chan who has given me opportunity to join the company, I greatly thanks to everyone who has been working closely with me especially Andy, Jackie, Albert and Guan who has been very supportive(sorry to disclose your name and don't get mad if your name is not listed :P). At the same time, I also greet the whole technical team which dedicated a lot of times and efforts in maintaining the server farms, you guys are just awesome!

I have been involved in many network security operations such as incident response, vulnerability assessment, network forensics and so forth. This is greatly improving my technical knowledge to face new challenge in my next career.

It is undoubtedly that I have mix feeling because I have to leave Pulau Penang and moving to somewhere soon, I must say I love this island very much, great people and delicious foods here. Hopefully the new place won't be disappointing me.

Seriously I don't know what to say, I'm rarely expressing my real feeling in this technical blog, anyway -

good bye to all my friends here and good luck to ya all!!!!! My memory is larger than RAM so I will carry them with me no matter where I go .....

Peace ;]

P/S: Stop being geek, you fool ;-)

4 comments:

keong said...

Dude, wish you have a wonderful and challenging journey at new place ^^

Anonymous said...

Welcome. Hopefully we can have lots of TT session here ;)

Unknown said...

bro, keep in touch and let me know where you go.

Anonymous said...

comes a time when we have to move on to another exciting adventure. I wish you prosperity my friend